Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Today Show

I had the opportunity to sing the anthemn on the Grouse Mountain Today show set for an Internation Minor Hockey Game that took place Yesterday. I was thrilled to meet some of my favourite journalists and spend the day up on the beautiful (and very rainy) Grouse Mountain. Due to the freezing rain storm, they cancelled their outdoor segments for the morning and post-poned the game for a couple of hours - leaving me unsure of when (and if) it will still be aired on City TV or TODAY. Regardless, I had an amazing time!

Here are some keepsake photos from my very cool today-show experience February 16, 2010:
The Beautiful (and very kind) Natalie Morales

Tom Brokaw

Seth Wescott - 2 time Olympic Gold Medal Snowboard Cross Champion - one of my favourite people to meet - very down-to-earth and sweet!

Kristi Yamaguchi and Paul Wylie (1992 Olympic Medallists)

The lovely and gracious Jenna Bush.

The one and only Matt Lauer (love that man!).
Me on Set!

Meredith Vieira with Jay and I.

No comments: