Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'll settle for 25



Things I would like to do before I'm....well, let's say 30 (it only seems far away, I know).

1. Bike down the California coast
2. Host a Radio Show
3.  Enter a Baking Contest
4.  Build Wine Crate shelves
5. Visit all the Major League Baseball Stadiums (3 down)
6. Write a short-story book
7. Sail in Mexico
8. Photograph a wedding
9. Brew my own beer (and not drink it)
10. Park-hop in Disneyland with Jalen
11. Visit Garnish, Newfoundland  - where my GramBea was born
12. Record a Christmas CD with my family
13. Send my husband to watch spring training in AZ.
14. Travel somewhere by horseback
15.  Stay at a Bed and Breakfast in Oregon
16. Learn to Swing Dance
17. See Elton John live
18. Return to the ChickenBurger in Bedford, NS 
19. Crochet my own Monkey
20. Swim at Big Beach, Wailea (again)
21. Host Christmas Dinner
22. Perfect the Spanish Language
23. Return to Cuba and tour the entire country
24. Have kids and embarrass them daily
25. Sit on my Aunt Suzie’s porch in Nova Scotia and eat fresh cooked Lobster with my family

No comments: