Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Auntie T




This is a special little note for my Auntie Terri - who I love very much!
Seeing as I love lists, I will make a top ten list of the reasons why she is oh-so-fabulous:


1) She is ridiculously TALENTED - she's practically a professional gift wrapper, interior designer, chef, hostess, photographer, and fitness queen.
2) She is generous to a fault (not that that would be a fault) and will do anything for the people she loves.
3) She always makes sure you are comfy and cozy while curled up and watching CSI or some other Thursday night TV indulgence.
4) She makes Rasberry Jam WITHOUT SEEDS. No, I'm not bluffing. It'll change your life.
5) Her hugs (including UG+AT sandwich hugs) make you feel simultaneously squished and completely loved all in one moment.
6) She always remembers the little details about my life that I share with her - no matter how seemingly insignificant - which lets me know that she cares about even the small things in my life!
7) She married one of my very favourite people EVER - the first person to make me laugh when I was a baby - my Uncle Guy!
8) She always smells pretty and fresh - which you appreciate more during the hugging.
9) Her organizational skills and anti-pack-rat mentality are inspiring!
10) the number one reason? SHE READS MY BLOG!!! haha... no, not the number one reason, but still a good one!

I love my Auntie Ter because she makes me feel SO special and adored - Just as she is by so many! Thanks for being a wonderful Auntie.
XOXOX
Whitters

1 comment:

Graham, April & Ava said...

That is so sweet, Whit! So nice to see the special bond you share with your Auntie!