Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nuckleheads

This past Saturday night, Dave and I, along with our fantastic friends Brad and Samantha, went to the Canucks vs. Minnesota game at GM Place. It was wonderful to see the Funstons (they were visiting from Moose Jaw), and the Canucks ended up winning the game (barely). Afterwards, we met up with Jay, Kyle, Spence, and Michelle. We went to the new restaurant/lounge in Ironwood, 'Brown's Social House'- which, I should mention, exceeded our expectations greatly - and had a fabulous time 'quadruple-dating'. I love you guys!

Ah, the self-portrait - a must.

I miss you already DB !

My mysterious little sister...that I love!

The overwhelmingly wonderful Michella-wella

Exactly what we did!

1 comment:

brad said...

we miss you guys! Wish we could hang out more often. That was a great weekend and who thought Browns could be so fun!