Monday, November 8, 2010

Missing the Mustache

We've developed a bit of a family tradition for Halloween.  Every year, the fam-damily and our appropriate groupies (and by groupies I mean our beloved friends who put up with our ridiculous antics) dress up and party accordingly at my Aunt and Uncle's place. This year, the man and I decided to go for something a little different (alright, I decided, he conceded).  So without further adue, I give you Sonny and Cher:
 Truth be told, I'm almost positive that Dave thought he would make a beautiful woman once I put the look together for him....but acknowledges that this 'look' should never(and will never) happen again...although he did fill out his dress quite nicely if I do say so myself.
Trena as Dave the Mechanic, Jalen as a matured PEBBLES(or any cave woman for that manner), Tash as Amy Winehouse, and I as a shockingly convincing Sonny Bono.
* I should mention that Tash likes to point out how much shorter I am than the others in this photo.  I explained to her that my lack of height aids me in situations where I need to creep on people as much as possible. The mustache doesn't hurt the creep-factor either.
 This picture was snapped by Trena earlier in the day when I was putting on Dave's makeup (which, by the way, was possibly the greatest moment of my life to date)...
 Karla - looking sexier than usual.
Guy -ready to save Gotham with inflatable muscles.
Tracey - the cutest mouse in town....with quite the gut.
 NaTRASHa D'AgoNASTY as Amy Winehouse and her enabler, Mike the drug dealer. Classy bunch we are.

Overall, we accomplished what we set out to do - dress like fools and embarrass ourselves and others thoroughly. Great night everyone....

No comments: