Wednesday, June 9, 2010

feeling the fear, she did it anyway

Alright.

Remember a few weeks back when I promised new and exciting plans (of which I could not speak of at the time)? Well, here’s the scoop:
I’m starting up 2 new business endeavours….and 1 scholastic adventure.


                 ‘SHINE Performing Arts’ (musical theatre camps for children)
Based on the brilliant brain-child of my sister Jalen, we will be co-instructing children in singing and acting this August.  We have already begun taking registrations and are extremely excited to be back working with kids and doing what it is we love most.  Check out our website – and tell your child-raising friends….

Yes yes yes.  I missed it….a lot. I will be back doing Hair Design in the same little shop area.  I will be launching officially late this summer, but will be taking appointments beginning in July.  I will launch a website soon with my hair design services and prices.  Stay tuned J
               
      School
Back to it.  I’m going to be back finishing my undergrad – in what you ask? Well that’s a good question.  I will be finishing my bachelor of arts but with a focus in communications/english….atleast that’s the plan for now J

So with all this comes an end to my time at PTC.  I will be finished here officially at the end of July – right after our President’s Preview event in Whistler finishes.  It feels so good to be starting something new.

And now, some favourites of mine from Sarah Khallad (She began her own business in Calgary at university - making magnets and cards with pictures she'd taken and phrases she felt depicted the nature of fabulous women. I love her stuff. Check out her website!) :


2 comments:

Katherine Ernst said...

So exciting. Best of luck in your future endeavors, Whitt.

Whitney Shea said...

Thanks Lady! It's a bit crazy...but I don't really know anything different than that anyways :)