Friday, June 4, 2010

My Lovesick Medicine

Dave and I had a little getaway over the May Long Weekend – which turned out to be the perfect medicine after a long few weeks apart. We arrived at the Westin Bayshore downtown, only to find out that we were upgraded to the Howard Hughes Premiere Suite in their Deluxe Tower. Agreeing that we had no objection to this upgrade, we went to the top of the tower to find an absolutely gorgeous suite – including 2 baclonies overlooking Stanley park, west Georgia, Canada place, and the harbor. We had a fabulous dinner out at Caredero’s – one of my favourite Seafood Restaurants in Vancouver. The next day we spent shopping on Davie, Denman and Granville – I have to say that I am thankful I married a man who enjoys shopping almost as much as I do (so long as he gets to buy things for himself as well). Here are some pictures from our mini-vacation:
















He’s finished! I’m very proud of him. Here is a picture of Dave at the end of his training – surrounded by other mustache-clad firemen:

No comments: